- A technologically advanced and more bioavailable vitamin C
- Rapid Absorption – up to four times better absorption than other vitamin C products
- Provides additional anti-oxidant activity for year-round health benefit
- Faster absorption and more complete uptake with EnterCell™ and MultiPath® technologies:
Our unique delivery systems enable The Right C to enter the
cell through multiple pathways (MultiPath® technology). Most other vitamin C products use only one pathway to get vitamin C into the cell.
The Sodium* used in The Right C utilizes the body’s abundance of sodium-dependent pathways to increase uptake of vitamin C into the cells (EnterCell™ technology).
Because The Right C is absorbed more rapidly and more completely into the body, the overall benefits of vitamin C may be enhanced and longer lasting than with other vitamin C products. These include vitamin C’s important role as an anti-oxidant itself, as well as its role in helping to recycle other anti-oxidants such as vitamin E.
- Not just a vitamin C supplement!
The Right C not only provides improved anti-oxidant protection, our proprietary formulation provides additional benefits not available with other vitamin C products.
How does The Right C® do this?
The Right C contains Riboperine™, a proprietary metabolite complex which has been shown to enhance the uptake of vitamin C (up to four times more than other forms of vitamin C) and which may also improve cellular energy (ATP) production, as well as support other anti-oxidant defense mechanisms in the body – two benefits not available from other vitamin C products!
- Non-acidic, pH neutral – gentle on the stomach and reduces/eliminates intestinal upset, even at higher doses.
- 100% water soluble – The Right C® powder dissolves readily in water or your favorite beverage to provide a pleasant tasting vitamin C drink. Keep in mind that if the beverage is acidic (orange juice, soda pop), this may defeat the pH neutral properties of The Right C®.
- Not associated with kidney stones – Research shows that if kidney stones are associated with vitamin C supplementation, they are due to the vitamin C not being well absorbed by the digestive tract. This is not the case with the enhanced absorption of The Right C®.
* The form of sodium traditionally associated with hypertension is sodium chloride, as found in table salt and many processed foods. The sodium used in The Right C® is sodium ascorbate, which has not been associated with raising of blood pressure, unlike table salt. A 1000 mg dose of The Right C® contains only 6% of the daily value for sodium (2400 mg sodium per day).
Individuals with concerns about salt intake should discuss these concerns with their healthcare practitioner.
“If you aren’t taking The Right C®…
…then you are taking the wrong C!”™
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
The Right C® and MultiPath® are registered trademarks of The C Group, Inc.